Upcoming Information:ICC World Cup 13.06.2019
Time: 5:30 am
Watch here >>>India v New Zealand live
Online here >>>India vs New Zealand live
India – New Zealand Live Stream]~
Short Preview New Zealand is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4). New Zealand could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents. India will have a mini benefit in this match. India will have a mini benefit in this match.Last 39 head-to-head matches India won 22 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 16 matches and goals 12637-11757.
Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
England – West Indies match overview, prediction&tips Both teams are now playing unstable. England could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents. In this match England is a favorite. Two teams are playing changeable.Last 35 head-to-head matches England won 19 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 14 matches and goals 9953-9451.England – West Indies match overview, prediction&tips Recent matches West Indies is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3). In this match England is certain favorite.Last 5 head-to-head matches England won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 995-550.Toronto – Golden State match overview, prediction&tips Toronto Raptors leads series 3-2. 6th leg.Toronto was already of conf. semis, was already of conf. finals, was already of finals, has a good chance of winning finals (82%).Golden State was already of conf. semis, was already of conf. finals, was already of finals, has a chance of winning finals (18%). One and the other team get a very uncertain game. The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match. Our prediction for today’s Toronto to win the game is with odds 1.7.Last 22 head-to-head matches Toronto won 14 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 8 matches and goals 2410-2367. Including matches at home between the teams Toronto won 7 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1105-1087.